Thread: Can somone help?

Question Can somone help?

My cousins fiance know a 22 year old that everyone know about his alias but not his reeal name. Microsoft and other big companies have been hacked by him, gone through all of thier security files to find a flaw, shuts down the system if one is found, calls them up saying he could've done this but was going to help them, and uses a language that the modem understands. They all want to pay him six digit pay checks but he thinks it is more fun to do what he doing right now. What is this modem language? My cousin has seen this happen and I believe him.

And my tomcat wrote the nimda virus.............true.................seen it on a website )

Get a life old chap .................I would take a 30-06 an improve the quality of the human genetic pool..............and charge them 100,000 for it..................but it would be a one off payment?

Just think...............I bet your "cousin" is pissing himself laughing at you?

Take care..........and beware the Urban Legend

Cheers

uses a language that the modem understands.
    Squeel...squack squawk....buzzzzz......
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Mine goes

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    zzzzzzzz
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    zzzzzzzzzzz
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*silence*
    =

Mine is like...

[silence]

[blinking]

[still silence]

(cable modem )

And my tomcat wrote the nimda virus.............true.................seen it on a website

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Dead Man Walking
    you show me someone who would walk past a six digit paycheck and ill show you a freaking moron that doesnt even know what a damned computer is. Tell u cousins fiance's geerbils mother to tell you another bed time story. This isnt "hackers or "swordfish" or "the matrix" or "insert cheesy hacking/computer movie here". Hacking isnt like that.

Does she handyman88 ? Can I get an autograph ?

are you sure nihil cause my fishes over here told me that they coded it in under 5 minutes ?

Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

I want the computer/room setup they had on swordfish...that was tight!

Who the hell would pass up 6 digit paychecks (not salary) paychecks.

My modem sounds like R2D2. Handyman if you want to, you can go too Starwars.com and pull off the latest version of the C3PO translator I think it is in the DL area called C3P01.7.exe this will help you and you cousin to translate what seems to be an R2D2 modem sound in to easily understandable english. YAAHHH! Yes handyman all you need is to DL C3P01.7.exe and you can be a hacker just like Halle Berry!

Don't Lie!

Adiz

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Oh dear, oh dear...

You're not the guy that wrote to me to ask me to train you to be a hacker, are you?

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Banned
    Oh dear God, closed before you get burned.