Thread: How sweet....?

How sweet....?

Alright, I am not sure if this has already been talked about or mulled over by the AO community, but how sweet would if we all pitched in and created an OS or some sweet ass program. We would all sign up according to out talents and then from there we would be split up and have project managers and so on. That would be awesome!

Many Hands Make Lite Work!

Adiz

Banned
    Yeah, something like a password cracker, for AIM, Yahoo e-mail accounts, hotmail, MSN Messanger, trillian, Yahoo messanger and AOL accounts all together. That'd be sweet.

Alright I can hint on sarcasm! I got it, alright hahaha good one memory!

No seriously that would be sweet.

Adiz

Ah, create our own os....AO-nix!
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Banned
    or AOS

would be cool actually, but i just started programming so dont count on me much

cool idea adiz, but i don't see many people interested in it...... if it clicks i would like to be in my semester exams has just finished and i am bord to hell , and need something to code..

Depends on what you want to code. But I will help in. I need something to code anyway. I am tired of just BS programs.

See but remember when, I think it was Gore, posted about his experience with operating systems and the operating systems he wants to create. Well, I was thinking, we need that all the eperience put together into one program or OS or whatever. So, it is not only the coding part but if we all put together a load of ideas into one project and who knows it may be the next linux. Or we can all turn in to power hungry jackass' and dominate the market!!!!

Adiz