Thread: Movie

Wink Movie

It seems that my local Television stations have decided to put the movies, Hackers, and SwordFish on T.V this Sunday.
    But the even funnier thing is that a few weeks ago the Movie AntiTrust was also shown by the same channel.

Now could this be a conspiracy to somehow turn those "skid-kiddies" running around into hax0r's?
    We'll i doubt that could happen.

Anyhow so of course i'm considering of fullfilling my duty as a programmer to sit down and waste a few hours of my life to watch these Movies, although i've already heard about 'em i've actually never seen them.
    so people am i just wasting my time, should i just find something else to do?
    Or should i watch these 2 movies because i will learn something from them?
    Or maybe i should just watch 'em as i'll get a good laugh from how S**T they are.?

Anyhow what are YOUR thoughts about these types of Movies?

cheers
    ..:front2back::..

AntiTrust is my motivational movie. I don't know why but when I get bored with the same ole same ole. I pop that little mov in and I get remotivated. I love it don't know why but I do!

Adiz

The movie hackers is ok but I wouldn't waste my time watching it unless you are a fan of Angelina jole and fisher stevens and most of the things they do in the movie is just pure bullshit

Swordfish on the other hand The begining of it is the best as well as some of other parts of the movie. If I had to choose between them I would go with swordfish.

might spoil it....

If I had to choose between them I would go with swordfish.
    I'll second that. The opening scenes are fantastic.....

The fact that the movie has anything to do with "hacking" is pure coincidence....it's an action movie about a robbery that just happens to use computers. It could have easily centered around a woman seducing the bank manager to get the necessary codes...

Banned
    who wouldn't choose a movie with halle barry over another? Anti Trust is a very good movie too.

Is anti-trust a "hacking related" movie too? Well actually Swordfish is a crap movie, it's a super commercial film, but it doesn't suck because the hacking is fake.
    Watch The Matrix
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Watch The Matrix

Because that's real??.....

(sorry, just messing with you a little)

Yes i agree the Matrix was an alright film, but there was more to it then Hacking i felt, that it had a story inside of the story that they told.

Anyhow here's another question, if you were making a hacking Movie like the above mentioned, how would you make your movie better then the others.
    For instance
    *What would the Movie/Documentry be about?
    *what programs would you use?
    *Actors - who would you have in the Movie?
    *Location? Remember it's all about the location these days.

Well i've now got a day left to decide wether or not i'm going to watch these "Horrid" movies, so anyhow anyone got any ideas?

cheers
    ..::front2back::..

Because that's real??.....
    Yes it was "real" --> nmap scan and ssh exploit
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com