Thread: Windows nt soure code

That simply isn't funny, in any way.

People who hate Windows and MS, simply do not understand the OS or the company. And God forbid they make a joke at the *ix community.

I thought that was funny as hell
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

I thought that it was funny. Try typing the command edlin in dos and you will understand. for information edlin was the predessor to the edit command in msdos 3. I just checked, it is still in windows XP pro . I understand Microsoft very well. Microsoft is there to make money for Bill. Windows is there to make money for microsoft. Simple really.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

I'm sorry but I must agree with pooh sun tzu I didn't find it funny at all. Mainly because this joke has been posted over a hundred times in as good as every single forum possible.
    -HDD

I didn't think it was all that funny. I mean, i'm not really a windows advocate, but I'm not by any means a *nix guru. Besides, any programmer will look at that code and realize it's horribly ugly and is repetitive. Actually, I'm pretty sure it won't even compile. One of the function names has a - in it. Notice that there's an if statement with the same conditions as the loop it's in. And it does almost the same stuff the loop code does. Why not add it to the loop (since it'll be executed anyways if windows makes it through 1 cycle)? Oh well. It wasn't terribly funny, but I guess it was at least mediocre.
    Is there a sum of an inifinite geometric series? Well, that all depends on what you consider a negligible amount.

Originally posted here by pooh sun tzu
    That simply isn't funny, in any way.

People who hate Windows and MS, simply do not understand the OS or the company. And God forbid they make a joke at the *ix community.

Who said anything about hating windows..

You don't joke about what you hate.. you ignore it..

And I don't know howmany people you know in the *ix community.. but I can give you a long list of examples of nix people making fun of themselfs / other nixes...
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !