Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bypassing sonicWALL

You want something to do in class? Try paying attention and learning something. That's why you are spending all that money. Otherwise get your own computer on your own network; go to the library or something. However do not mess with the school’s networks or abuse the policies. If you have questions about the AUP for that institution ask them for goodness sake! You would not be the first to lose your privileges or get your ars kicked out.

Why do students believe it is ok to bypass the restrictions established by their school?
    Connection refused, try again later.

Talking

Originally posted here by Relyt
    You want something to do in class? Try paying attention and learning something.
    Took the words right out my mouth! Too funny.

With students like this, competition is too easy.
    ZT3000
    Beta tester of "0"s and "1"s"

Just because I can.

Oh, cry me a river. I'm a whitehat. I don't do anything destructive, only what I can with what I have. And I practically teach my CISCO class. GET OVER IT!

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Birthday 1988-02-23
    Interests Hacking
    Occupation Hacking
    I'm a whitehat
    And I practically teach my CISCO class
    You're 19.
    You've been nowhere, and done nothing.
    You 'practically' teach, means, that *suprise, suprise* you don't, actually, teach it ........

GET OVER IT!
    Get over what ?

If you are the all knowing, all seeing *hacker*, WTF are you doing here ASKING for help ?
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Ok, I'll give you that....

I may not completly teach my CISCO class, but I have taught my teacher password recovery, Flash IOS recovery, TFTP server configuration and have created half of the labs that we use in class. I'm not trying to be destructive with this network, I have actually helped to fix it many times. Sorry for being upset in my response, I should have thought about what I was asking before I asked it.

Oh, and good math skills......

Keep up the attitude and you won't be here long kid.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill