Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding Windows 2000 source code!

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar

Smile Finding Windows 2000 source code!

As I'm sure most of you know that there are two packages are circulating on the internet, one being the source code to Windows 2000, and the other being the source code to Windows NT. Now I did a massive google search what I found was thousands of articles on news about how microsoft show the code to Russia, China, Asia, United States of America Government do I think the code is out there, yes! I am doing every google boolean commands trick that I know in order to find this. Now will it be free available for download off of a website possibly before getting shutdown of course. If any of you have any information as to where to download the actual source code or even just snipplets of code besides getting it off someone in IRC <-------it's on IRC from what I hear rumors at work. I have good friend at work who is supposedly has a friend who has all this information I'm suppose to get a copy of it when I go to work today at 2:00pm as soon as I get a copy or if I get a copy of it, I will be sure to post it here for the fellow members of AO. Will I possibly get in trouble for posting it yes, do I care no. I want the code.

I keep finding code like this:

/* Source Code Windows 2000 */

#include "win31.h"
    #include "win95.h"
    #include "win98.h"
    #include "workst~1.h"
    #include "evenmore.h"
    #include "oldstuff.h"
    #include "billrulz.h"
    #include "monopoly.h"
    #include "backdoor.h"
    #define INSTALL = HARD

char make_prog_look_big(16000000);
    void main()
    {
    while(!CRASHED)
    {
    display_copyright_message();
    display_bill_rules_message();
    do_nothing_loop();

if (first_time_installation)
    {
    make_100_megabyte_swapfile();
    do_nothing_loop();
    totally_screw_up_HPFS_file_system();
    search_and_destroy_the_rest_of-OS2();
    make_futile_attempt_to_damage_Linux();
    disable_Netscape();
    disable_RealPlayer();
    disable_Lotus_Products();
    hang_system();
    } //if
    write_something(anything);
    do_nothing_loop();
    do_some_stuff();

if (still_not_crashed)
    {
    do_nothing_loop();
    basically_run_windows_31();
    do_nothing_loop();
    } // if
    } //while

if (detect_cache())
    disable_cache();

if (fast_cpu())
    {
    set_wait_states(lots);
    set_mouse(speed,very_slow);
    set_mouse(action,jumpy);
    set_mouse(reaction,sometimes);
    } //if

/* printf("Welcome to Windows 3.1"); */
    /* printf("Welcome to Windows 3.11"); */
    /* printf("Welcome to Windows 95"); */
    /* printf("Welcome to Windows NT 3.0"); */
    /* printf("Welcome to Windows 98"); */
    /* printf("Welcome to Windows NT 4.0"); */
    printf("Welcome to Windows 2000");

if (system_ok())
    crash(to_dos_prompt)
    else
    system_memory = open("a:\swp0001.swp",O_CREATE);

while(something)
    {
    sleep(5);
    get_user_input();
    sleep(5);
    act_on_user_input();
    sleep(5);
    } // while
    create_general_protection_fault();

} // main

Check out all the syntax errors lol. I'll keep you guys/gals up-to-date. And yes Msmittens I've seen your thread already on this.

Windows.Source.Code.w2k.nt4.wxp.tar.bz2

What ever you dont alter the code or a be prepared for a big ass law suit from M$

Edit: Does any one know where the code was leaked from ?
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Hey Prokidal thank you for the reply. I have a question though when I 'cut and paste' this in google 'Windows.Source.Code.w2k.nt4.wxp.tar.bz2' my reply is this:
    La CofradÃ*a Digital - Codigo Fuente de Win2k y NT4 circulando por ... - [ Translate this page ]
    ... Me ganaste el post! , el archivo es Windows.Source.Code.w2k.nt4.wxp.tar.bz2 y el
    enlace edonkey ed2k://|file|Windows.Source.Code.w2k.nt4.wxp.tar.bz2|142290587 ...
    www.cofradia.org/ modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8104 - 44k - Feb 13, 2004 - Cached - Similar pages
    I actually clicked on all links in the forum on that particular site but it doesnt download anything on my system. All I get is 'page cannot be displayed' the link the guy posted it to doesnt work on that website.

Im not going to post exactly where to ge this code i dont want anally abused by Mr bill use you're head and you will find it in like 0.02 seconds maybe not that fast but heh almost
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Ms mittens did you even read my thread? and I quote

And yes Msmittens I've seen your thread already on this.

I Computernerd22 do not wanna reply to that thread. It already has like 40 different replys on 4 different pages on it with everyone's opionion. I on the other has opened a new thread to actually post where and how to get the actual code I have friends who say that have it when I go to work at 2:00pm I will post my results when I get off at 12:00am.

Im not going to post exactly where to ge this code i dont want anally abused by Mr bill use you're head and you will find it in like 0.02 seconds maybe not that fast but heh almost
    I'm not asking you for a direct link. Use my head to find it? I tried every keyword combination you can think of even using advanced searches, with advanced boolean commands. Only results I HAD were new articles, funny source code other boards that mention this topic etc... The only place I know were you gonna actually get the code is through IRC. Not google! You wont find it on google cause as soon as a site post it, the site will be down theres laws against that. So as far as using google to find windows 2000 source code what a joke! Its on the net just not in a search engine.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ms mittens did you even read my thread? and I quote

I Computernerd22 do not wanna reply to that thread. It already has like 40 different replys on 4 different pages on it with everyone's opionion. I on the other has opened a new thread to actually post where and how to get the actual code I have friends who say that have it when I go to work at 2:00pm I will post my results when I get off at 12:00am.
    That's fine. But I don't think there is a need to get snotty about it. I'm sorry I missed your edit at the bottom of the thread but I was also pointing out to Prodikal that there was a source identified (Mainsoft) who apparently allowed the leak. He may not have been aware of it. And last I heard Torrent has source available.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

That's fine. But I don't think there is a need to get snotty about it.
    MsMittens you are the last person at AO I would be snotty with. I respect you and what you do for the AO community. If my reply seemed 'snotty' to you I do apologize cause it wasnt suppose to be expressed that way. I do apologize Computernerd22

ed2k is the protocol for the donkey network (file sharing) if you go to jigle.com and search for it and take the link with the most availability and the correct file size and put it into a donkey client it will automagically appear on your compter. Seems to be a VERY popular download (i have to admit curiosity got the best of me ) The cat is out of the bag and well ,thousands of people now have it, so its not going back no matter what...
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Gandalf: No! Don't ever use it!
    Frodo: How do we know it's source to the One OS of the Dark Lord? Gandalf tosses a CD-R into the burner, and burns Windows.Source.Code.w2k.nt4.wxp.tar onto it. When the CD is done, there are glowing fiery letters on it. Frodo: I can't read the fiery letters.
    Gandalf: There are few who can. The language is that of Redmond, which I will not utter here. In the common tongue, it says "One OS To Rule Them All, One OS To Find Them, One OS To Bring Them All And With The NDA Bind Them"
    Frodo: Take the source code Gandalf! Gandalf: Noo! Do not tempt me with it! I dare not take it! Not even to keep it safe! You must understand Frodo, that I would be tempted to use this source code, for good. To disclose hidden API's, help the WINE project. But through me, all of open source would be tainted, and the LawyerWraiths of The Dark Lord will sure destroy us.
    Frodo: But it cannot stay here!
    Gandalf: No, no it can't.
    Frodo: What must I do?
    Gandalf: It must be sent to the fires of /dev/null, where it will be undone, and we will be kept safe from the Lawyers of
    http://www.cofradia.org/modules.php?...ticle&sid=8104
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.