Thread: 128 MB ATI® MobilityTM RadeonTM 9600 Pro Turbo

128 MB ATI® MobilityTM RadeonTM 9600 Pro Turbo

hey all, thanks for taking the time to read this. I was just wondering if anyone knoew if the 128 MB ATI® MobilityTM RadeonTM 9600 Pro Turbo graphics card is compatable with Enter the Matrix? thank you!

Uhmm.....

Well sine ATI is one of the leading Video Card manafacturers, I would say yes.

Why don't you just install the game? If it works right then your Video card is compatible. If it doesn't work right then your video card is not compatible. lol

There should be something in the documentation that says which video cards might have trouble with this game.
    =

AO French Antique News Whore
    Check the website of the game or software you want to install. They will mention it on the website. (Or on the games box at the store)
    -Simon \"SDK\"

hey, I can't install the game b/c I don't have the computer, the one I'm looking to buy has that graphics card but that's ok I failed to mention that in my prior post. Thanks!

do what SDK suggested.. look at their website.. or even search google..

here... this looks like a support page to me..
    http://www.enterthematrixgame.com/ht...ort_index.html

or ask these guys at this forum :
    http://enterthematrix.com/zion/

it should be cause ATI is new and enter the matrix is also new so it should support it...my 3 year old GeForce 2 64MB still supports good games like UT2004....all games i think, i never had an issue but with MOHAA with OpenGL i needed the drivers....it should work