Hello,
I am not new to these forums. I have been reading threads on this board for about a year and a half and have learned so much. It was recently that I needed some info and thought this would be a great place to ask. I've recently become a network admin at a local private school. The IS manager is a real slob and keeps no records or documentation of hardware, MAC addresses, IP (static) address, or anything that pertains to our network. I've been working now as the Net Admin for 6 months and I'm tired of physically walking to each classroom and lab to take an inventory of the network. I might be being vague so please let me know if anyone needs more information. All of the boxes are WInTel (except for the firewall box wchich is runnig FreeBSD).

Oh...I almost forgot the question...haha...is there a diagnostic tool that I can run on a box that will give me all of the IP addresses, MAC addresses, Network names, and even maybe information about the boxes connected (hardware periferals) and info about the switches and routers?