Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baldurs Gate II question

Baldurs Gate II question

I am playing Baldurs Gate II and I have some problem. How can I kill the Shadow(or something) wizard in the Docks? His inicials are R.G., his name I cant remember. Can you help me?

lmao, this is not a gaming forum, this kind of question doens't belong here.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Originally posted here by el-half
    lmao, this is not a gaming forum, this kind of question doens't belong here.
    Ok, dont worry, but somebody wrote here about his penis, so Ive tried this. I dont thought it serious.

lol

true.

Have you tried searching for cheats?
    =

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    True and anything can be posted in GCC but if you are looking for a serious answer you'd be better off looking in a Baldur's Gate II forum. You'd be more likely to get an answer.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Whereabouts in the docks? I've completed BGII about 7 times so I can probably figure out who you're talking about with more info.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    Yeah its an open forum for anything not illegal or down right stupid so I see no problem with a gamin question.

Originally posted here by pwaring
    Whereabouts in the docks? I've completed BGII about 7 times so I can probably figure out who you're talking about with more info.
    I the docks, his name is Raelis G(something) in a quest for thieves guild. But now, after a time I am not sure to kill him, because it will decrease my popularity. And, if you played BGII seven times, another question: I have 24000 but only 10 level with my sorcerer avatar. My friend says that I shall make some other quests, because this level is too low for saving Imoen(I was not cheating, only doing good quests)Is he right or not?

Although this isn't a gaming forum, if you mean the lich that hangs around the docks, you are way to low of level to mess with him...even with uber characters, super hyped up on spells, the lich was one nasty customer...I wound up bringing in tons of scrolls with things like dispel magic to counter him (you can cast them faster and boost your spell count).
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

It's fairly easy to kill the Wizard that Edwin sends you after, if that is who you are talking about (if you mean the lich - don't even try it at level 10 because you *will* die). Send one character upstairs to meet him (make sure this is a fairly hard character who is resistant to magic if possible and that you have another character with a spell of restoration handy!) and then let the wizard cast all his spells on this character. Once he's worn out all the spells or the character is dead, send the rest of your troops upstairs and then use general tactics for dealing with wizards - i.e. attack with all your fighers and summon monsters/cast counter-spells with your wizards/sorcerors.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.