Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox? Nihil? You guys ok?

********** |ceWriterguy

Fox? Nihil? You guys ok?

What happened in London today sucks. I'm officially worried as it's noon-ish your time and I've not heard from either of you. Please answer up and let us know you're ok, we're worried. This goes for all the UK folks as well.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

have seen Nihil's post as recent as two hours ago..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

A needless and stupid tragedy...I hope they find out who did it and tie a bomb to their.....

I'm sure foxy, nihil, and everyone's Ok...it'd take more than a bomb to get them dethroned from a computer.

Hi |3lack|ce ,

Thank you for your concern. Both Foxy and myself are a long way from London about 250 miles to where it happened in my case. and I would guess at least 160 for Foxy.

It is weird, as it does not look like Al Quaeda...............more like anarchists and related to G8?

If you think about it, the Madrid railway bombings killed around 200 people?

It was obviously intended to disrupt rather than kill.

We will have to let the case develop on this one?.............mind you, I have no doubts where these sort of people get their funding, training and materials from, and those are the buggers I want!

Thanks again, we have been through this nonsense before with "The Angry Brigade", and the IRA

Well...nihil's been accounted for...foxy?. ahem! Report in ya old sod ....jinxy?...come-on guys let's here from you!

********** |ceWriterguy
    sod... sot? C'mon Fox, where are ya bro?
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Could be at work.. .. Jinxy as well.. who have we missed?
    oh shite.. there are others I have conversed with.. but their nick's escape me at this time..

/edit: Jinxy is up.. and glad to hear a few of the londoners popping up on forums about.. glad to hear..

made this comment regarding nihils thoughts..

the act of a terrorist is anarchy in itself.. the goals are different the routes are similar..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Regal Making Handler
    I'm still here Eg,
    Just got home from work .............................I'm a little closer to London than Nihil and Foxy, but still 100 miles or so.

Just had a news update, 37 dead and over 700 casualties, I would expect the death toll to rise, but hope not.

I expect Foxy will be around later. Thanks for the concern guys.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    it'd take more than a bomb to get them dethroned from a computer.
    I live, as nihil said, quite a way away.
    But thank you for your concern.

I think we need to save it for those that DID lose someone ..........

[edit]
    some thick arab shiites [did you see what I did there ] are taking responsibility

they say it's in retaliation for British 'massacres' in Iraq AND Afghanistan ?????

What goes around comes around.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Hey Foxy~

We have a saying "You might as well be hanged a sheep, as a lamb"

So regarding these "crimes".............perhaps we should go and commit them?

A pint of petrol/gasoline and a Zippo lighter..............better use unleaded though...........We are hosting G8?

If you paint numbers on their backs............you can start betting?

I am glad that the scum were seriously incompetent........"orchestrated" ?..............bollix, I could have done it all by myself and with about 5 times the casualty rate (at least) There was an hour between the explosions, even I can set a clock to a few seconds and I have been trained in IEDs

Ack Phtt!