ratman:

What make whitehats so 'good' they publish known vuln to the public then what happens ? another worm is relesed another mass auto rooter is modified and the **** hits the fan and some inoccent admin gets r00ted or some home user gets infected by this new malware that is set to DoS some site and where did they get this info places like FUll Disclosure i have never heard of a worm that was wrote with 0day except maybe the morris worm some one correct me if im wrong but all the mass hysteria of new worms like the dcom worm were wrote with public exploits wrote by whitehat hackers and why is this because places that put fear in to the masses about the so called blackhat 'bad guys' hell more than half the 'blackhats' i know that dont support full disclosure dont dreak in to systems they have there own and they write exploits to test the new vuln then they swap code i will admit that there are a good few who code to break in to systems but there is less than what you think. Ok why am I against full dislosure and the whole 'whitehat' **** because there simply ruining the internet all the so called 'hackers' you read about are the clueless ones who download the proof of concept that the whitehat community released to the masses then they inject fear in to people by saying there the ethical ones and that the 'blackhats' are bad guys lol yes some do break in to systems why though ? to deface ? to steal ? no for exploration its like playing morrowind and not sticking to the path and ending up in some remote place in the country side its simply exploration and do you ever hear of them getting caught ? hell no why ? because they took the time to learn intstead of ./autoroot 192.168.0 where am I going with all this well its plain and simple the so called whitehats of the internet are ruining the internet for every one with there proof of concept code that they relese for 'testing purposes' gets anally abused by some 14 year old brazillian defacin kr3w and you call black hats criminals its the whitehats that are the true criminals they put fear in to the masses by saying 'blackhat' hackers are the scum of the internet they rape loot and pillage stealing peronal files yada yada etc etc but its simply not true there not looking at you're granny pr0n 10 there simply exploring and that what people will never understand the skiddies that get caught and are labelled hackers by media types are just that script kids using code that the Whitehat community released the next worm that exploits a vuln that comes out i bet a pound to a penny its from a published exploit

So all in all dont support full disclosure