Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roxio Easy CD Burn

Roxio Easy CD Burn

When I tried to install Roxio Easy CD Burn 6 computer restarted without end of installation.
    Efter that I tried with Easy CD Burn 5 and I got one more stange problem my CD drivers desapiared.

And I got this error for all CD Drivers

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

I was unable to unsistall Roxio CD Burner.
    I tried to shutdow all apps that I could but it did not help.

How can I get my CD Drivers Back?
    // too far away outside of limit

Have you tryed removing the device in the device manager and rebooting? (If you tell me what OS you are using I will give you instructions on how to do it)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

AO French Antique News Whore
    What version of Windows? If you running Me or Xp, try for a system restore.
    -Simon \"SDK\"

I run win2k and I tried to uninstall drivers and reboot.
    I using DIEMON tools to but nothing helped no one kind of CD drivers I can se in "My Computer".

Friend of mine had the same problem we traced the problem to incapadability with w2k at least after 4 months of trying to fix the same issue thats what we came up with. But I could be wrong. He finally switched to nero havent had any problems...hope this hepled

aj,
    I have hade luck and i could fix it with ReGCleaner by deleting almost all Roxio entries and efter that I could Uninstall it. I cleared register too and some problems with Registry Mechanic. And I got my CD-ROM drivers back but efter restarting I got a one much bigger problem. Windows did not start it restarting evry time and in failsafe mode too. I tried with last know good hardware configuration option and it worked. I have a card Promise Ultra installed and I think that Roxio just do not like it. Coz I got to reinstall it // i got "new hadrware found" msg on start//.

I need to install ROXIO but how can I do it?
    I want just burn some Real Media files to CD.

I've had that problem a couple of times. The only thing that would work is a system restore.

I have a lite-on ltr 24102b cdrw. I've also had the problem with a lite-on ltr 16something.
    I can't seem to find the drivers for them... only the firmware...

I also had that problem when uninstalling roxio, the cdrom couldn't be found. I had to reinstall roxio to get the drivers back. I endedup putting a regualr cdrom in there, and using the cdrw somewhere else.

What kind of cdrom is it?

Have you looked for the drivers and manually tried to install the cdrom?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

LG is RW
    and
    SAMSUNG is DVD

Windows have own drivers for them but just could not to load them.

Do some one know some "pain free" burn prog for Real Media Files?

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I've not had any problems with Nero V5, but if you mean 'Real' as in the Real player ? I've used that also without problems, and without conflicts with the Nero to burn CD's using the in house soft ware that comes with the Real Player.
    Me using W2K Pro sp4 + all patches.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Why ROXIO is so bad?
    And I cannot burn realmedia files with Nero