Thread: Help with project

Help with project

as my last term project i have to develop a program using Visual Basic 6.0 and Oracle how about any suggestions of what to do and how to do
    Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Build a GUI program that would hold inside a set of network tools built into it.

Visual Basic 6.0 and Oracle hmmm . if i were you i would go for a GUI Application such as Leave Accounting System or Library Automation System , railway/bus/airplane reservation system etc. Vb is very good for developing these kind of application program. it's my final Semester i too have to submit my project thanks for waking me up . i should also start to think of something....

W0lverine how about helping me in doing the project
    Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

ok i will help as much i can P.M me we can talk about it.

saintakaagni wrote on Today 10:36 AM:
    hi w0lverine about my project can you tell me where i can oracle database files
    no i am doing it from D.U. . and regarding creating your database , i didn't understand what you are trying to say , (where i can get oracle database file from i guess) . you have to create yourself i guess there is a standard procedure creating it you have to first identify all the entities involved create a raw (un-normalised ) database. then you have to normalise it first normal forms, second normal form and so on if the need be. just PM me what you are planning to make i will help in creating it. i am in a bit of hurry right now. i will edit this post later

--cheers--