Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does it say I give out negative points?

Help me w/ my Negative points!!!

Y do i have 100% negative of the bat????

No..................thems the ones you hand out............but you have not been around long enogh to hand any out....so it is 0

Kinda funny...............but I was here about 6 weeks before I even knew they were there

cheers

Everyone has that. You don't really... its just that your points dont count until you get a certain amount of points and posts. I believe that is all in the FAQ. After you get some APs, the slider will even out. Don't worry.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

you don't.. you have I think 30 to start with if you look in your anipoint center (link is on the main page)

what you're doing is confusing that "user tends to assign bar" with your antipoints..

as to the bar showing all the all negative range, this was just explained earlier today.. look at this thread.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=254848

you need 50 points and I think a certain amount of posts for the bar to start working correctly.

it wouldn't be a bad idea to read the FAQ's of the site.. and pretty much every sticky thread in each section.. starting with the newbies area.. I'm sure it'll be the best few hours you'll spend, as you won't have to ask ten thousand other questions later on..

and welcome to AO

edit : damn you phish..(and nihil) once again you beat me to the punch..

[dude, another thing to remember is that they will remove points if u have'n't been on n a while, I speak from experience.]
    [Lord Viczerez::Emperor of the Viczerian Empire]
    ::GO UCF KNIGHTS:: ^_~ ::
    [RiceBoy1782@hotmail.com]

Banned
    [dude, another thing to remember is that they will remove points if u have'n't been on n a while, I speak from experience.]
    Who will remove what points.

Originally posted here by Lord Viczerez
    Dude, I think you have your forum boards mixed up....if you loose points here it because of something you said or did.
    Wouldn't this thread fit into a better forum, like AO how do I.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    Originally posted here by Lord Viczerez

Dude, I think you have your forum boards mixed up....if you loose points here it because of something you said or did.
    Wouldn't this thread fit into a better forum, like AO how do I.
    It's called Anti Online Questions now. And i think MsM will move it in time. And i think what he means is, he posted something(stupid i guess) and then came back and somebody negged him for it.

krazymonkey, check the 'antipoint centre' in the left hand side panel of the home page of antionline.. you will get the details about the antipoints assigned by you and recieved by you... to move that marker on the bar, just assign some positive points to some good posts...
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!

Does no-one use the 'search' feature of these forums?!? This question has been asked and answered umpteen times already.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.