Thread: Canadians... not all that bad...

Canadians... not all that bad...

I went to see Barenaked Ladies tonight.

At first, I was disappointed... as I thought I was going to see real ladies... naked... but the music was Ok.

They were pretty good. I think I may see them again.

They were a little whacky though. Put on a decent show though. Too bad its very family oriented... normally, I go to concerts and there are mosh pits, people getting wasted, people smoking everywhere... not at a BNL concert... ****, they even mopped up spilled beer! Very different that what I'm used to...

Anyone ever see them? Opinions?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

There not bad i guess. Although there much much better then say nickelback or avril levine *shutters*
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

AO French Antique News Whore
    2 Words : CELINE DION

;-)

Or for french people - Star Acamedie!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Never seen them but I don't mind their music...it is nice on long drives. But then again I like everything Led Z. - Rob Zombie - Andre Bochelli (sp).

So, don't take my word for it!

Adiz

/me shakes head in disgust of canadian pop music , at least we had/have glen gould , the guess who and gordon lightfoot. Please , please no one mention bryan adams.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

lumpyporridge: LoL

BNL isn't all that bad though...

/me singing *if I had a million dollars... I'd be buying me some kick ass servers. *
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.