Thread: American Boy & American Girls

American Boy & American Girls

The song goes by the title and its country or something i think but i dont really know the name of it...(its not American Boys and American gitls) ....or at least i think so cause kazaa did not have what i want
    ...does anyone know the name of song/band?
    thanks

Do you mean the tune 'He is an American Boy' ? Sorry, don't remember the artist right off hand.

[Edit] or probably this Just an American Boy by Steve Earle
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

the song starts out as "american boys...and american girls....etc" lol i dont remember the rest and its not that guy either (Steve Earle)....just checked

Dead Man Walking
    try counting crows. the title is actualy "american girls". or maybe toby keith "courtesy of the red white and blue"

Pretty sure that zombiemann got it, it's Courtesy of the Red White and Blue by Toby Keith. Toby Keith kicks all kind of ass, he hasn't released a song in like 5 years that I didn't like.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.