Thread: here's your candidate

here's your candidate

In the afternoon after his testimony, Mr. Kerry led a group of Vietnam veterans to the front steps of the Capitol, where they tossed away their war medals in disgust.
    "Tour of Duty," the glowing 2004 biography of Mr. Kerry by Douglas Brinkley, includes a photograph taken that day of his wife Julia Thorne consoling Mr. Kerry, who is curled up on the front lawn of the Capitol, weeping over the emotion of having just tossed away combat medals.
    But it wasn't until 13 years later that Mr. Kerry admitted he had actually thrown someone else's medals away, keeping his own safely at home.
    http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...5623-9539r.htm
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Banned
    LOL. What can you expect? Politicians are there because they lie better and have less ethics (for the most part) the the average citizen. They may be charismatic, but mostly they just have the afformentioned qualities. Anyway it looks like we will putting up with more Bush even if he has a severe intelligence handicap. The Democratic candadates (sP in a major way) suck. BTW, did you see the Bush interview on CNN? I like the way he never really answered anything.

-Cheers-

PS: For better information, watch the Daily Show..

Wow! A sensible member finally comes to antionline. There hasn't been one of those since about December. Kerry is a contridictory self-loving liberal who like like silver-bullets said is a less ethical citizen. Bush, once you look inside the media is there to help the people of this country. His marriage amendment proposal is to help keep the country intact.

<----- Nonsensible.

That medals thing has been around for a while, I never understood how the supporters who are attacking Bush didn't feel funny about Kerry throwing out medals and then hanging them in his office, and justifying that by saying... ooops I actually threw someone else’s medals. He was probably easily coerced into tossing them, but maybe he didn't really want too. Just like he has been was and still is - easily led by interests groups.

Kerry is running over with contradiction and the criticisms of G.W. are completely and unanimously ignored when applied to him. There were a few decent candidates but the party selectively eliminated them in favor of Kerry. Which leads me again to a conclusion I made last fall; the party has no direction and the only motivation at the polls is ousting Bush because he has a "B" in his last name. They don't even care what a candidate stands for or what his policy is, they just want him elected like sheep because the puppet masters say it's good for you. “Vote for Kerry, he has the best chance of beating Bush! “Well what does he do and how is the party affected?” “Who cares, the general consensus is he can BEAT Bush, that’s good for you.” “But… “ - “Just vote!”

Which leads me again to a conclusion I made last fall; the party has no direction and the only motivation at the polls is ousting Bush because he has a "B" in his last name. They don't even care what a candidate stands for or what his policy is, they just want him elected like sheep because the puppet masters say it's good for you. “Vote for Kerry, he has the best chance of beating Bush! “Well what does he do and how is the party affected?” “Who cares, the general consensus is he can BEAT Bush, that’s good for you.”
    I think that was even more accurately portrayed by Howard Dean. It would shock me the Democratic nominee (Kerry) beat Bush in November, because he has no credentials.

I personally believe all politicians are gay. Proof:

It would shock me the Democratic nominee (Kerry) beat Bush in November, because he has no credentials.
    Kerry has plenty of credentials and people will listen to his speeches in opposition to Bush, it's popular. He has been on Capitol Hill for decades as a politician and a govenor. Kerry will push issues that can appeal to Americans and they will ignore his record and past history in favor of placing someone with a "D" in their party affiliation over a "Republican". Even the swing voters will see Kerry as a "saviour" to their jobs and some will vote solely on the basis that the deficit is too high. I don't align with those points of view but the voting mob may. I would imagine that in key states the voting may be close, unless more people research things a little more.

It's very easy to post links criticising both Bush and Kerry. But when it comes down to it what's the point? Most of you bible thumpin', holier than thou good ole boys don't vote anyway!

When the minority actually do vote, the vote count is that manipulated anyway there's no point. Democracy? Bah!

I'll vote anyway and pretend it counts... just in case.

Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    It's very easy to post links criticising both Bush and Kerry. But when it comes down to it what's the point? Most of you bible thumpin', holier than thou good ole boys don't vote anyway!

When the minority actually do vote, the vote count is that manipulated anyway there's no point. Democracy? Bah!
    As I think about it, he really does have a point here. This is what the Liberals have been preaching to us since Florida 2000. The Democrats feel that their people cannot punch card ballots correctly and now they are claiming that electronic voting is not secure enough to use in a Presidential election. I guess this way they can claim a win no matter what the election method is.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!