Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need for Speed: Underground

Need for Speed: Underground

How many have played the new Need for Speed: Underground? That game is awesome. It brings the detailing that Gran Tourismo 3 has, and merges it with the high speed that all the Need for Speed titles have. The only bad side is that it doesn't have the realistic crashes that Burnout 2: Point of Impact has. If it did, it would be the best racing game out there.

Banned
    Yep yep. I finished it

i have played all the versons of need for speed (well almost) . i think it is the best racing game but i agree with deathmetal it dosen't have the realistic crash affects like some other racing games. i also like midtown madness. i havent finished it as yet i am looking forward to finishing it pretty soon

I love that game! I haven't finished it yet though... I keep switching off between Zelda, Wolf. ET (PC online) and Need for Speed. Sometimes, I just can't make up my mind...

I agree with you though... the only thing I don't like about it are the crashes... but the game totally rocks!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Me and my buddy finished that game a week or so ago. Awesome game!

Adiz

I played all versions from 3 to underground and underground is the best one til now but hot pursuit 2 is also good...a lot of action with police in it

Ah i found this one just as "BORING" as the others.
    nuff said.

..::front2back::..

why would you find that boring? it's an extreme speed racing game, with cars that you can modify.

w00t need for speed Boring?? . i like the game very much. it is one of the best car racing games. i don''t know why you find it boring.

there is one game that is better the NFS: UG, Burnout 2: Point of Impact. the only thing that makes this better is the extreme crashes. the only downside, the cars can't be moded.