Thread: password hacking in xp

password hacking in xp

i wanted to hack a password which will be asked during start of windows xp

Banned
    hm yeah ok. Do the following. Start-run-> type in command-> then type in ping 127.0.0.1. Then type in . net user "your username" *(random letters).

Next time you log in you should be able to see all the passowrds.

and keep this in mind.

Script Kiddies are lame.

i wanted to hack a password which will be asked during start of windows xp
    Could you tell us why? If you have admin rights to the computer, just go to the control panel and user accounts, then you can change the passwords.

If your trying to get the password for non-malicious purposes, there are other approaches to asking the question.

If you are trying to HACK some one elses computer, or gain admin rights on a box that you are just an user on. Than put the system disc into the CD Rom and reboot the system. Press F8 as it boots and select to format the hard drive. Reinstall the operating system and set it anyway that you like.
    Of course you realise though, that whomever owns the computer will not be very happy with you the next time they go to use it.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

nataraj_asture

I am afraid that we cannot answer your question. If you think about it, this is a "public domain" and anyone can read it.

Even if your intentions are honourable, we do not know about those of the guests/visitors?, and it would be socially irresponsible of us to post that information?

I take the view that if people cannot find this sort of thing out for themselves it renders them harmless..................and that is the way I like to keep them

Cheers

I wish I could fit this in my signature:

What AntiOnline IS:
    AO is a worldwide community of security, network and computer professionals, students and keen amateurs who come here to learn the principles and details of computer/network security.
    AO is a place where the community share their knowledge to help the others learn and where people assist each other with identifying and mitigating security issues as they pertain to the many real life situations faced by us all.

What AntiOnline is NOT:
    AO is not a place where the community's knowledge is used or passed on to others in order to carry out illegal or immoral acts.
    AO is not a place where you should be asking how to exploit/damage/attack any system that you do not own nor have the explicit permission of the legal owner.

What can you expect from AntiOnline:
    You can expect to be treated in the same way you treat the AO community.
    If you understand what AO is and is not, you can expect to be helped and to help others learn the art of computer/network security.

If you request information in a way that implies your intent is illegal or immoral you will receive a rapid response from the community that may ban you from continued participation.

Please feel free to look around but before you post a message please read the FAQ carefully. Many subjects have been covered on AO in it's years of operation and most of the discussions are still relevant today so please search before you ask.

Welcome again to AO and we hope your stay here is as fun for you as it is for our numerous members.

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Famous quote from Eric Steven Raymond 'this is cracking go away idiot'. But I am a nice person so here you go click on start, go to run, type: 'cmd' brings up the command prompt type the following:

net user handle * /domain

net user handle 123456 /domain

where handle is is where you would in put the (username) You have to have admin access to do this.

ROFLMAO!

you stand a better chance of seeing god in your lifeime!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”