Thread: Unreal Tournament 2004

Unreal Tournament 2004

Come on AO players out there...the demo is out and we can host a game like AntiOnline.com on the game and it should fill up pretty fast...the game has new mods, characters and maps. Probably ill be hosting the game if i can and should be on for quite some time... the demo can be downloaded here
    Well what else can i say? Downloaded and Bring it on...The game will be called AntiOnline.com Soldiers or something....antionline for sure on the beggining....I'll keep you updated, in fact ill go and try hosting it right away....oh im waiting for you

edit: AntiOnline Soldiers is up

Downloading it @600 kb a second

I'll have the 220MB file in 5 minutes

Damn I love this hotel connection. lol
    =

Ill download it and check it out

Takes 14 minutes to download -_-

I played it at a LAN party last week or so. I think it was a bit slower copying the big file over 100mbit Ethernet than you pulled it in cheyenne1212. Then again your P4 system @ 3.1GHz rocks the socks off of my P3 @ 900MHz...my PC seems to think CPU is needed badly to 1) Use HDD and 2) Use NIC

Not a bad game, though I definately need a faster/newer CPU/RAM combo since my overclocked GF-3 handles the video in any resolution...it just can't get CPU processed data fast enough.

hehe

yeah I pulled it in on my laptop @ 2.4 ghz

I averaged 600kb a second but did hit 700kb a couple minutes to. lol
    =

Banned
    Best game ever. Nuff said.

If you notice, they're gearing it more to Batttlefield 1942.

Cause you can now drive some vehicles and fire gun turrets.
    =

Banned
    I knew you were gonna mention something with Battlefield. I didnt play BattleField yet, but i'll make sure i do.soon.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    UT2K4, good game...glad they brought back assault from UT2K3 (what were they thinking?!). I miss Domination and TDM/DM/CTF are just old hat, but the new Onslaught is a ton of fun.

It's not taking over the spot of Call of Duty for me, however...I have a blast with HQ/Retrieval and as far as Behind Enemy Lines, I'm a rampaging demon, especially on maps like Brecourt, Huurtgen, and a few of the CQB maps (Dawnville, Carentan). Realism mod makes it tons better with no bunnyhopping, grenade shock, no snipers...

And just wait till BF:Vietnam comes out!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.