Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything a hacker needs to know about ....

Everything a hacker needs to know about ....

This document is geared towards those individuals who desire to use their talents for the wrong reasons.

Hopefully this document will you lead in the right path .... you never know you just might change your mind completely after reading it ...

Note : I am not the author of this document I just happened to have the same name as him.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Thats a good read. I only hope that some of the aspirering scriptkiddies read this and learn from it.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Very true moxnix that is the exact reason why I posted this. Since most teens think :
    "I wanna hack into ms and what not "

But yet they do not realise the true consequences of their actions. Or how much time they might be spending getting to know bubba one-on-one , how expensive lawyers can be , or how their encrypted hard drive is well basically useless especially when the government is telling you that your gonna get more time if you dont give them your pass ....

Who knows maybe it might spare someone from going to jail later on in life ??

Just wondering do you guys think that this would be good for a sticky ?? Or is that borderline ??
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

well, it all depends on person to person.. how they think n how they use their talents... same use it for good purpose n some for bad...
    u did nice work agent_Steal... but u cannot change anyone's fate!!
    most of them get involved even after knowing all this...
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!

Actually riya_here I didn't write this. Unless if I misunderstood your post. If I did well my apologies.

Actually I understand that I wont be able to change someones curiosity or what not but I just thought that this document might actually make some people think a little before .... they end up behind a cell for 5-10-15 years regretting what they did .... when they could have easily avoided it ....
    Operation Cyberslam
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Yeah nice read, read it many years ago around 1998 i think it was.
    There's a few sites around that gotta link to it.
    Anyhow all this does is tell the "skiddies" when they get caught. On what to do.
    cheers
    ..::front2back::..

Re: Everything a hacker needs to know about ....

[i] Originally posted
    Note : I am not the author of this document I just happened to have the same name as him. [/B]
    I've been wondering if you were the same Agent Steal as the other... Now I know, and knowing is half the battle...

alpha

Nice post, made me think twice about hacking myself tonight :-)

No, really, great post, good to see a reality check every once ina while :-)
    \"Common Sense, isn\'t that common\"
    \"It is a lot easier to raise a child then it is to repair an adult\"
    -Kruptos

But i hope the laws and officials are as strict elsewhere as in the US.The technology of tracking is certainly not high class where i live

Consequences or not, I'm going to continue to be curious(but cautious). And I hope no one gives up hacking because of this article. But it is a very good read and I'm glad I read it. And like Steal said, we need to stick together.

But one thing is for sure, no matter what crime you commit, the Justice System will always be difficult to get through. Easy to fall in, impossible to get out.
    The command completed successfully.

\"They drew first blood not me.\"