Thread: Fatal Error!?

Fatal Error!?

Damnit...this is pissing me off...i try to go to my favorit web page(its a forum) ( www.lostheaven.co.uk)

and this piece of crap error comes up!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: message_die() in /home/virtual/site19/fst/var/www/html/db/db.php on line 88

AHHHHH
    THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE, YOU HAVE 5 TRIAL USES LEFT

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ok.. So what's on line 87 and 88 of the file db.php? It's telling you there is an error. You need to go and find out what it is.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

thats just the thing...its NEVER happened before ?!.....idont know how to check the line......HELP!!!

Ok. Open that particular file, cut and paste the contents here. (alter any real passwords to the word "password" or "mypassword"). Since it's db.php I suspect it's related to the database. Is the database up and running on the server in question? Do you run the server in question (i.e., do you have physical access)? If someone else runs it, can you ask them if the database is up?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    Ok. Open that particular file, cut and paste the contents here. (alter any real passwords to the word "password" or "mypassword"). Since it's db.php I suspect it's related to the database. Is the database up and running on the server in question? Do you run the server in question (i.e., do you have physical access)? If someone else runs it, can you ask them if the database is up?
    MsM, I don't think it's 'his' site, I think it's just one he visits and now it appear's to be having problems.

Cheers:
    DjM

Ah.. you are correct, DjM.

Well, in that case, ButtSniffer, contact the admin of the site and tell them their site is down. If you don't have the admin contact, you're SOL until they get a clue.

Well, in that case, ButtSniffer
    Thats just funny sounding...never thought ide hear it

p.s..i contacted the admin