Thread: RuneScape

RuneScape

sum1 plz tell me how to hack runescape. my freind found my pass and screwed up my acount. ne1 out ther hoo can hlp plz rply 2 dis. thx

I can't believe that you would actually ask that. I am under the impression that this is a security forum and not a 'teach me how to hack" forum.

If you are having problems with your account why don't you just email runescape and ask for help????

Wink here you go

Sure thing, get your secrit word or customer number ready, and then call customer support, or email them if they don't have a number. Explain the problem and have them fix it. Then make your new password secure and don't write it down. Happy Hacking

ok just listen a sec. you are whanting to try and hack runescape one of the most secure games around just so you can get back some stupid junk on you character what kind of crazy person are you tht is luticrice wue well im done

RADER720, you are new here, as I am. So I will give you alittle help. Look to the top of the post, if you see the date blinking, then it would be in your best interest not to add to that post, especially this one, which is about a year old. There might be exceptions to this, but tread litely.

LOL THX FOR THT BUT I JUST SINGED UP FOR THIS TO USE IS A COUPLE MINS TO GET SOME DWNLOADS NOT TO USE THE POAST THING I WAS JUST LOOKING ROUND AND FOUND IT DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT THE DATE LOL.

One othr thing is to try to avoid posting in all caps. lol
    =