Thread: "what i found about you"

"what i found about you"

title of a new attachment thats getting threw NAV which updates daily. .com extention.

Any info? im shutting down the email sarver until i get the defs
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Where did you hear about this Ted, I am currently seeing 'virus' type activity on one of my servers/clients both of which are up to date. (Def's as of noon today).

Cheers:
    DjM

my exchange server is getting pounded with it. norton had an update which i download and its now deleating the attachments. but the first ones started hitting a half hour before that. im trying to make sure nobody opened them and a manual scan of the serer is finished before i turn it back on.

still dont know what it is
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Well Ted, I am pretty sure my issue was related to the new W32.Netsky.C@mm virus. The def's to catch this virus were not made available until around 12:30 pm (our time). I forced the new def's to the server and in turn to the client and ran a scan. The client's machine is now being re-cloned. (stupid fart )

Cheers:
    DjM

Thanks DjM! i believe your right. i just got real nervous when i saw these things coming threw. my users aren't the most computer literate i got a bunch of remote locations that i cant reschedule the update using the mmc and i didn't want to wait until tonight ...god i hate that. fortunatly nobody opened any even though its no more than a major pain in the butte.