Thread: just what you want!!

Banned

just what you want!!

Hi guys.I'm making a website on computer viruses(for those who know about my last one,I'm redesigning it and its gonna be a lot better),and I need to know a couple of things for that.I need some feedback from you.Therefore...will you please take some time to answer the following questions so that I can make exactly the website that you want??

1-Your gender

2-Your age

3-What is that you are normally looking for when you visit a computer virus website?

4- What is that you really want to see in a computer virus website?

5-What do you think are the present websites on computer viruses are not doing which you think they should do,or what they are doing which you think they should not be doing?

6-What do you normally put in a search engine(google,all the web,yahoo,etc) when you are searching for something related to computer viruses?

7-Any existing websites related to computer viruses whom you like(other then AO,of course )

Thats it!!Thanks a lot..you've really been of great help!!

Banned
    Well..since I think that its a time consuming task to take this survey,therefore I've added a prize for the people who take the time to do it.Every one who takes this survey will receive a free report that I wrote:
    Stunts you can do with NTFS ADS
    As you probably already know what NTFS ADS are,this report tells you almost everything that you can do with NTFS ADS.Its a really great report.Every one who takes this survey will receive a pm from me which contains the link to the report.So what are you waiting for..just take the survey and you'll receive a pm from me in 24 hours.Enjoy!!

Banned
    3 - Viral e-zines
    4 - New ideas, Proof of concepts, VX groups makeing major accomplishments and not complaining about what others are doing.

5 - see number four
    6 - VX, VX scene, viral e-zines, heads-up, fix, patch, update (ect).
    7 - 29a, rRlf, NAV, I really miss VX heavens but it looks like its down or something.

3-What is that you are normally looking for when you visit a computer virus website?

4- What is that you really want to see in a computer virus website?
    1- male
    3- removal instructions/virus info/source code (dont see much virus source codes around)
    4- more source codes not the whole thing, just the little snippets that give you a general idea on how it works. With the script kiddies running around everywhere, I understand that there arent much virus source codes being up on the internet. But it'd be really cool if you could get source codes on your site.
    6- removal tools and source codes
    7- theres symantec, fsecure, network associates, kapervasky, the list is endless.

AntiOnline n00b
    1- Male

3- Virus info, Removal Instructions, code, Litrature etc

4- Every-Thing integrated at one place Virus info, Code , removal Instruction etc. Latest updates new concepts in virus creations.

6- "Virus name", New Virus, Virus Updates

7- symantec, McAfee.

1- Male
    3- Info about virus,Removal Instructions, and an update of the latest viruses on the net
    4- All the things listed above and the things other members have told
    6- <virus name> inforamtion, removal
    Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

1.Male
    2. 16
    3. Source code, removal instructions
    4. Source code, removal instructions
    6. same as above people
    7. www.textfiles.com not really a virus site but it has sourcecode, symantec
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Banned
    Thank you all for your replies.I pmed the link to all of you..if there was any problem then please let me know.Any other people?
    Thanks a lot to you guys!!