Thread: Has the giant Microsoft gone down or is it just me?????????????

Has the giant Microsoft gone down or is it just me?????????????

Hey guys check out www.hotmail.com or www.microsoft.com.
    I think their service went down. Is it because of the WORM everyone was talking about??????????????????

The time is precisely 10.00 AM and the last time i checked my mail was 9:55>>>.it was workin' then. I don' think they r updating their service or anything like it.

What do u guys think???????/ Is it the worm or is it just me and my stupid PC cuz every other website works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please lemme know ppl.

RE:

Don't worry about replying guys. The service is up running again after it was down for nearly 2-3 minutes. (I don' know if it was only me?????????///)

works for me, might be a slow request from your ISP or to much internet traffic. i havent had any problems.
    speak your mind becuase those who matter don\'t mind and those who mind don\'t matter

Working for me as well. But it was down for several minutes at about 10.00 this morning so I thought there was some problem.

And it was nothing to do with slow request or anything to do with ISP as >I have DSL connection, and> other websites were working smoothly at that time. Besides i phoned up some of my friends who were online experienced the same problem.

Anyway, it works now. So Lets forget it.

Thanks for replying Alphaflux .

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Thread moved from Questions About Antionline to General Chit Chat. Kinda not about Antionline.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage