Thread: mozilla problem

Talking mozilla problem

i have recently downloaded mozilla 1.2.1 (i think this is the version) and even though it works fine when i am logged on as an admin it wont start when i am logged in as a user...it gives me a message: connection refused when attempting to contact www.xxxxxxxx.xxx....why does this happens? i have to tell you that with the previous version of mozilla everything went fine so it should not be a 'privileges' matter...btw konqeror sucks i shall maybe put the new version....
    Is that the place where I am supposed to say sth clever and brilliant so that everybody understands how clever nice guy I am????
    Screw you guys I am going home!-Kartman

I would say that it is a "replacement" rather than an upgrade, so your system looks at it as completely new software, so it probably is a privileges issue.

You need to authorise your other accounts?

I amm assuming an NT based OS from the very nature of your question...........which one are you running?

I did put Mozilla on an XP box a few days ago for another reason, but I could use that to check what happens. If you are on Win2K, I do not have that running at the moment, but it would only take me half an hour to put one online and load Mozilla.

If you are on NT 4.0 SP6a then I don't have a ready made one to hand............hopefully someone else can help you..............we would be talking next week ...... I will have to physically build the machine first............ I don't mind, as I want to do that anyway, but I was about to build a Win2K RAID 1 server first..............it can wait.............it is only for my personal amusement.

Cheers

EDIT: Before anyone asks............YES................and several still in their shrink wrap........ $1053 for Win2K server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............hell think of the I wasted on that

No I am running linux suse 8.2...sorry for not saying that...but the problem keeps on...Any ideas???
    Is that the place where I am supposed to say sth clever and brilliant so that everybody understands how clever nice guy I am????
    Screw you guys I am going home!-Kartman