Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, think you can help me?

To add to what Cyber1d just said:

1. Fixing things and helping people is cool......you get paid good money and people buy you beer

2. Hacking, being uber 1337 and so on is dumb. You get caught, you have no job prospects, you are poor and people laugh at you.

"The problem with the human genetic pool is that it has no lifeguard"

You say that you think about the future......it is a good idea.........so stay out of trouble

Cheers

stop hacking agianst the law

you should quit hacking illegaly and and use your knowlege for good

This site strongly prohibits illegal activities such as hacking, but youll find links to sites which promotes hacking/booting/exploits in the "Top Link List Section" in the upper right panel of Antionline homepage. They say its for "educational purposes" only.

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    okay- I got negs for saying to much! And I tried to help some novell admins, but I did say to much! A good idea for you man, is just to keep your motives to yourself! You could of just said"How do I improve my knowledge!?" and you wouldn't have got neg'ed! Oh well, I'll go back into my cave

-- tschuess!

T3h Ch3F

Geezuz

Does the noobie FAQ, section not make it clear enough for new members????? When I read posts like this I tend to think itis someone who knows damn well that they will get flamed!

End Rant!

I have been gone for a while, it is good to be back.
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.