Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about a better tommorow...

Developer Extraordinar

How about a better tommorow...

Let me say something right now, if you don't want to hear me bitch and complain, then press the back button right now.

I warned you.

What is wrong with this world? I was just on GoogleNews, and how much happy news did I see? How much "Baby does amazing thing" stories, or "A solution to world hunger" stories did I see? None. It was all war this, depressing that, someone was killed. Has anyone writing this, or better yet, anyone commanding this, ever stopped to think for one goddamn minute to see what they are doing to this world? Not only is it affecting the people's family you are murdering, but it is affecting the country, the region, the people that live there, and closer to home, you and me. In this world filled with greed, money means everything. Money means power, power means you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, "and can't no one tell me different." So how about people making decision stop and think for 5 minutes about what they are doing to this world, to their family, to their friends, to their country, to the people they are killing.

Here's something logical for you. Saddam Hussein gassed Kurds in Iraq, a couple of years later, George W. Bush decides he won't stand for that, after the Twin Towers where destroyed by "evil-doers", mainly being Osama Bin Laden, and he somehow find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but when they send forces in, tons and tons of weapons are gone, disappeared, evaporated, where stolen by aliens. So, what does he do in an attempt to stop the gassing, and the terrorism in the world? He decides to bomb Iraq! It's logical isn't it? Isn't it? Yeah, it didn't make sense to me either.

More rambling now, would it kill huge news corperations to put some happy news, to atleast not make it seem like their trying to depress the entire ****ing world? There is happy things happening.

Anyways, I forget what else I was going to say.

Peace (hopefully)

MB

Banned
    Yeah i noticed that too. Like on NBC or somewhere, wnever I watch news there are all the depressing, bad news that are happening around the US, World. And at the end comes something like "A farmer saved acat from braking it's leg". Is that supposed to make us feel better or what. One thing.

Give me a government that does what it is supposed to do. Or don't give me one. Let's face it, conspiricies exist, there is enough evidence to prove it, the Aurora, Area51, Aliens, theories didn't come from nowhere. In every lie there is truth.

/end of rant

*Killers should be executed.

Actually that's because violence and sex sells. Perfect combo to make more money .

Give me a government that does what it is supposed to do.
    Humm that's something to fantasize about.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

I am afraid that it is a reflection on the human race.......we are basically a morbid species?

For news to "sell" it generally has to be bad?

Anything "naughty" that Saddam had is now in Syria......but don't worry about bio-chem stuff...it is best used fresh, so only expect to find empty casings.

Just my thoughts

/me slaps MicroBurn for no good reason

Banned
    /me slaps albn for slaping MB for no reason.

Bitch

Developer Extraordinar
    /me screams Bitch Fight!

fight!....cool

kick'em in the nuts. kick'em in the nuts
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Perfect.. Right after Microburn's rant

See....SEX and VIOLENCE sells. guess how many bought this thread.

note: Ok -- Jack is done....Flush the Toilet !!!
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown