Thread: Removed Thread hijacking...

I don't get it, whats antionline all about? A bunch of people just get together and post these stupid things? I mean chatting would be okay, but it's not live, it's not cool, man, i think i'm just going to smoke a big fatty and forget i wasted my time registering. dumb website.

Whats a thread?

little dude
    If you are not happy with antionline well then just dont bother with it. Go to a web site that suites you. If you have a problem and want information you should have no problem finding it here. Other than that dont waste the time of everyone else with useless or abusive postes. A thread is a long thin peice of string used to sew materials together. Also check the date before you post a reply.

\"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Just someone else taking down threads the old fashion way. I'm just curious why and how they picked this thread.