Thread: Python Help

Exclamation Python Help

Ppl of the cyberspace!

I just want to ask how python declare its syntax and its semantics.
    this is my research before i can graduate
    and i'm in need all of your help ASAP to accomplish these things!

thank you very much...
    [gloworange][SHADOW]NETSPY[/SHADOW][/gloworange]

AntiOnline n00b
    wrong fourm netspy00.

okay , you would have to do a lot of reading to reaserch " research before i can graduate". you should start reading books on Python . i would suggest

* Python Developers Handbook Author: Andre S Lessa [/b]
    * Python Bible Author: David Brueck & Stephen Tanner
    * Core Python Programming Author: Wesley Chun

Check out this python website before you start and don't forget to check out the python Documentation there. i also like this tut Dive in to Python

[Edit]
    Just being paranoid but Agent are you Following me . holy **** Agent is after me " me run for life" j/k

These may sound like dumb questions but have you visited : Python Homepage ??

The comp.lang.python newsgroup is a high-volume Usenet open newsgroup for general discussions and questions about Python.

Pretty much anything Python-related is fair game for discussion, and the group is even fairly tolerant of off-topic digressions; there have been entertaining discussions of topics such as floating point, good software design, and other programming languages such as Lisp and Forth.
    You could give this newsgroup a try = comp.lang.python newsgroup

Give this a look as well : mail.python.org Mailing Lists

Join one of the mailing lists and I'm pretty sure that someone that is experienced with the language will be able to answer your question in an accurate way.

There is someone here at AO who can program in Python but I can't remember there name at the moment ?

Hope that helps in one way or another ....

Dang SwordFish your a fast typer.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Hey Hey,

The Other Tutorials forum is for posting tutorials that aren't security related, however I'm sure a mod will move this soon enough. If you search through the tutorials forum. I've written I believe 5 tutorials on Python and I'm sure there are others laying around.

Peace,
    HT