Ok here is the deal...all these months i have been rtfming a lot..i am really interested in security of networks but so far i never tried to do sth more than reading and...scanning a couple of ip's...i think i should learn more things concerning the use of exploits and other ways to bypass systems not for playing or revenging but in order to learn more about security.. i constantly patch my linux box,i use firewall but i know nothing practical about the bypassing of firewalls so that i am able to take countermeasures..hope you get me...i have an old pentium I and a new pentium IV.. should i use them for experimenting ? and how exactly shall i do that (this is not a lame questino just a question of smb that tries to put into practise things he learnt without doing sth illegal)... and also how could i experiment on taking action remotely (bypassing firewalls.footprinting) without doing anything illegal? I hope you help me....
PS: i am not a scriptkiddie,haxxor,etc...see my posts
PS2:
PS3:i repeat it:i just want to learn in order to become better..i dont have other intentions