Thread: RegCleaner

RegCleaner

I was tempted to post this question on the main page because it will most like go unread, but whatever. Does anybudy know why RegCleaner 4.3 became very hard to find one day? I remember when I could get it from download.com or any number of util sites. Now its like you have to find your way onto some some sort of obscure international site just to to get it. And most of those places say its RegCleaner but actually link to some other shitty reg prog. Anyone know?
    -NeuTron

Wasnt regcleaner developed by Microsoft? (Or was that regmaid?) One of those two were taken off the MS website because they didnt work with NT or 2000.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

RegCleaner wasn't developed my Microsoft. It was/is a very effective registry cleaning utility.

That's odd, I just opened up regcleaner and went to their homepage, when I did it led me to jv16.org which happens to be another reg-tool I use. Perhaps the two have merged??