Thread: Martha Stewart found guilty on all four counts

Martha Stewart found guilty on all four counts

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/03/05/st...ain/index.html

ahahaha

and so was co defendant Peter Bacanovic on 4 out of five counts. Now for the penalty phase.

Well I'm glad, for once, that people were able to overcome this whole "star" crap and get down to meting out justice.

Now martha's gonna have to spruce up the big house
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

I am little behind on the info, what's she facing as a possible punishment for the 4 charges she was found guilty on? Or, what do you think will be the outcome?

I know, I know, go look it up Tammy, but I'd rather not leave this site OK?

Over and Out

Banned
    She will appeal and i think she might win because one of the african american jurors said, "This is a victory for the little people" which can be interpreted as a prejudice remark. Very stupid thing for him to say. Otherwise i think she gets what she deserves 1-1.5 years in federal prison

Can you imagine any worse punishment than to be Martha's cellmate???

Other than pity for the poor person who will be decorated to death...... I think she deserves what she gets. She knew darn well what she was doing was wrong. Pretty sad to lose so much ( jail time, reputation, financially) over such a relatively (for her) small sum.

Its sad that while this happens the execs of worldcom, enron...... ,the real thieves who ruined the lives thousands are sitting in their mansions laughing. I would be suprised and impressed if martha gets much more than a fine and community hours.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Banned
    I would be suprised and impressed if martha gets much more than a fine and community hours.
    WHAT?????

She lied to the FBI thats a FEDERAL OFFENSE. There is no community service. She has to serve hard time no questions. And thats minimum 1-1.5 years.