Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumors: Ben ladin captured ?

Question Rumors: Ben ladin captured ?

Hello,

According to the irannain news agency, the us have captured ben ladin (http://www.nyu.edu/globalbeat/irna.html). This news while offically denied by a us press release, prompt an other question:
    When will it happen and what political fall out would bush gain from it ? could it be his ace for teh coming elections ? Could it be likely that such a trick be used with regard to his dad's manipulations of the irangate ... ?
    what do you think ?
    assembly.... digital dna ?

This may be one of those times to say "consider the source". The Arab world really seems to get their jollies off on conspiracy theories.

If Bush (our Military, whomever) gets bin laden, there would most certainly be a spike in his approval ratings and perhaps some momentum for the upcoming elections. I wouldn't bet the farm on that completely though (for it to last), because the American people can be quite forgetful if you know what I mean. We seem to be on to one thing for the moment and on to the next in the blink of an eye. Sad, especially when it concerns important matters, but it's true.

IMO they saw what a stir that reporter (forgot her name) made by saying it jokingly and decided to go for it. its a testimony for bush. if they dont want him that bad that they'll make **** up, hes doing something right.

i will be mildly surprised if OBL is caught but DAMME that would be one hell of a day!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    I have a feeling he'll just die quietly in a cave somewhere. No big execution. Besides, the trial would take forever. Also, about executions. Now they are really expensive because of lethal injection. What happened to the get on your knees, one shot to the back of the head.. Cheap and effective.

-Cheers-

AntiOnline n00b
    happened to the get on your knees, one shot to the back of the head..
    that's Taliban style of Justice we are not Taliban. No matter who he is Law Should decide the punishment no matter how much time or money it takes.

[edit]

otherwise whats the difference between us and them.

Actually, it's chinese style, plus you send the bill of the bullet to the executed's family... in ladin cases it wouldn't be a problem ...they are so full of it .

But more seriously, if a democracy choose to apply diferent standards to selected individual and make whiule making it publically known, it betray the basic foundations of a democracy no?
    assembly.... digital dna ?

You seem to have misused a word nabylbt, it is "democracy".
    There aint no such thing as a democracy.
    I've heard rumours that the CIA is infact controlled by the KGB... whether or not that is true, the CIA are the murderers.

Bin Laden will prevail Mr.Bush.
    It is said that Bin Laden and Bush are "on the same team".....
    And who would be Miss/Mister World No.1 Terrorist if Bin Laden is gone(and Bush for that matter).

I stopped believing in a "democracy" a long time ago...and so should you.

In theory a "democracy" is supurb, but someone with free will and movement will be as greedy as possible...
    Beware, you who seek first and final principles, for you are
    trampling the garden of an angry God and he awaits you just beyond the last theorem.

Originally posted here by HANDzCLEANx
    You seem to have misused a word nabylbt, it is "democracy".
    There aint no such thing as a democracy.
    I've heard rumours that the CIA is infact controlled by the KGB... whether or not that is true, the CIA are the murderers.

Bin Laden will prevail Mr.Bush.
    It is said that Bin Laden and Bush are "on the same team".....
    And who would be Miss/Mister World No.1 Terrorist if Bin Laden is gone(and Bush for that matter).

In theory a "democracy" is supurb, but someone with free will and movement will be as greedy as possible...
    Can you provide any sites, facts, anything, to back your claims, or are they hearsay from the paranoid crackheads and junkies or truckdrivers on HAM radio Man I bet your one of those people who burried old schoolbuses, and gathered corn and water supplies right before Y2k. Am I right? You need to chill out with all that, "henny penny the sky is falling " . And the KGB, the only thing those poor bastards are worried about is,catching people smuggling fish eggs, and who they are going to sell spent uranium to!

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Bin Laden has probably already been executed. If you went public with his death, he would be a martyr. If you captured him and imprisoned him, terrorists would be trying to hostage swap always upping the ante. If you quietly kill him and stash the body then let the world think he's alive then you can:

Commit troops to the "war on terrorism"
    Build Dick Cheney's stock portfolio
    Occasionaly release misinformation into his network making it look like him

the possibilities are endless

Regime change.... It begins at home!
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

I support democracy but i hate bureaucracy
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers