OK recently my uncle asked me to do a homepage for his religious chorus...it is going to be sth serious...i have some knowledge on HTML but i know nothing of java or PHP..i started learning dreamweaver..what i basically need to do is find some scriptsne that will be able to create a form and give you the chance to search into the articles or the music database and one tht will make my uncle's life easier... What i want to say is that i want an app or sth that will give my uncle the opportunity to upload the articles in a simple way similar to here(in AO): he will enter a password and then write the article...automatically the article will be on the database and everyone will be able to see it or search for it....also do you have any ideas about enhancing the appearance of it?(any scripts if existing?)
Do you know where i can find all these? Anyway i will have a lot of questions as i proceed...
Thanks in advance
PS:also is there any good tute about understanding how these web apps interfere with a database?
PS: sorry if i am not very well understood