Well, I know this is my first post but I've been registered for a while. I don't consider myself a noob at computers, but I'm certaintly not as good as you guys haha, hence why I read your forums (as in that movie Short Circuit "INPUT, INPUUUTTT!"). But, meh, I stumbled across something that pretty much baffles me eh. (I am not Canadian by the way if you're wondering about the Eh) It's 5:10AM so if I'm rambling sorry, but I mean no harm . Anyways, back to my point. I use Sygate Personal Firewall (anyone heard of it, I am sure you have heh) and it's always worked fine and well. Recently I discovered that whenever I open a search, my computer sends out data (or tries to anywho). I, of course, block it always but its sort of leaving me clueless here. Hmm let me take a screeny of what I'm getting... (I've run all the AV's and spyware detectors I have and seem to be available, and nada-zip. That worried me more then if it had found something of course, so I come to you now PC gurus. It only does it now and then, so of course I can't seem to get the message from Sygate (Why am I thinking of Terminator 2?!) when it doesn't do it... Eh, just need to wait I guess. In the meantime, any thoughts? I will post what IP it is trying to connect to, and hopefully we can go from there somehow.

Thanks,
Brian