Analysis: Microsoft, SCO have a lot more explaining to do

Seems interesting.... Humm I wonder what will happen to MS and SCO if all of these allegations are true ??? Anyone ??

• That Microsoft used Lindon, Utah-based SCO Group as a puppet to create havoc in the courts against the open source software movement, which is the most serious current challenge to the Redmond, Wash., company's longtime stranglehold on the personal computer software industry;
  • That Microsoft apparently paid for influence among key software industry analysts;
  • That insider trading was common among heavily invested people and companies;
  • That conflicts of interest occurred, in particular one involving a stockbroker/analyst who appeared on a cable television show and gave a positive recommendation to SCO stock while he owned a substantial number of SCO shares and stood to profit personally from an increase in their value.
  • That money was laundered involving two international banks and several key outside business people with close ties to both Microsoft and SCO Group.
Note : I'm not an anti-MS basher before anyone starts to flame me for this. I just thought that many of you would find it interesting.