Thread: Analysis: Microsoft, SCO have a lot more explaining to do

Analysis: Microsoft, SCO have a lot more explaining to do

Analysis: Microsoft, SCO have a lot more explaining to do

Seems interesting.... Humm I wonder what will happen to MS and SCO if all of these allegations are true ??? Anyone ??

• That Microsoft used Lindon, Utah-based SCO Group as a puppet to create havoc in the courts against the open source software movement, which is the most serious current challenge to the Redmond, Wash., company's longtime stranglehold on the personal computer software industry;
    • That Microsoft apparently paid for influence among key software industry analysts;
    • That insider trading was common among heavily invested people and companies;
    • That conflicts of interest occurred, in particular one involving a stockbroker/analyst who appeared on a cable television show and gave a positive recommendation to SCO stock while he owned a substantial number of SCO shares and stood to profit personally from an increase in their value.
    • That money was laundered involving two international banks and several key outside business people with close ties to both Microsoft and SCO Group.
    Note : I'm not an anti-MS basher before anyone starts to flame me for this. I just thought that many of you would find it interesting.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

I have since dropped all support for Windows and Microsoft. This was a blow struck far too low and it has sickened me, mostly because of their deliberate bash against an OS/community. To me, that is the final line. I remember reading somewhere that SCO already confirmed the memo, but can not find proper documentation to support that just yet.

Is this what you we mean PST ? :SCO confirmed that the memo is legitimate

If all these things are true then well I see MS going the hill pretty fast ..... along with SCO ... humm wonder who'll get the down the hill first ??
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.