Thread: Closing threads

Closing threads

Ok we have the AP system in place so the members can close threads themselves if they think that they should be so maybe Mods should leave them be??

Dont get me wrong I appriciate all the work the mods are doing but it could cut down on your work load a bit - plus i never get to the good threads in time before they have been closed lol

I want a chance to flame dammit :P

nah but seriously there is the report this thread button so if a thread is a major issue it can be reported to be closed but those threads like "how do i hack hotmail?" are easily dealt with by the members themselves - dont ya think?

v_Ln

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Yes but sometimes it's a good idea to give people a chance before lambasting them with a tonne of negative APs. Certainly if they did it multiple times, I'd let the board go to town on them. But at the very least, their first post, if they've made a mistake in how they post, what they've asked, etc., they should have at least one other opportunity to redeem themselves before ending up on the Banned List.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

bah!
    but I wanna chance to unleash my pent up agression/frustration through a well timed flame as well lol

v_Ln

AO French Antique News Whore
    Originally posted here by valhallen
    bah!
    but I wanna chance to unleash my pent up agression/frustration through a well timed flame as well lol

v_Ln
    Find some noobie to wake up 2 year old thread! Those thread are REALLY hard to turn to suicide!
    -Simon \"SDK\"