Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AntiPoint Abuse and Bannings

Banned

Post ANNOUNCEMENT: AntiPoint-abuse and bans.

It has been brought to JupiterMedia's attention that some people have been abusing the AntiPoints-system.

After examination of the accusations by an administrator, the following accounts have been banned:

RatMan2
    Zigzag_8336
    NightFalls_Girl
    cr347iv3
    Tammy_hope
    cyru5_nuk3
    Alt_Ctrl_Delete

These accounts will show up as "auto-banned", meaning that an administrator closed their accounts.

The AntiPoint-system can be a helpful addition to AntiOnline, but this requires that everybody plays by the rules:
    no alliances, no multiple accounts to raise your AntiPoints.

A few reminders:

- The report button: At the top of each post, you'll find the report-button. Use this button to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. A message will be send to all moderators and administrators with your report reason. The post will be examined, and appropriate action will be taken.

- In case of AntiPoint-abuse suspicion: Send a PM or an e-mail to either a moderator or an administrator, possibly providing proof of the abuse. Proper action will be taken.

There is no use in starting dozens of threads accusing people, posting screenshots of your AntiPoint-center, or calling people names.

Thank you.

Although I didn't recieve any abuse from these people.. I must say:

Thanks for the early xmas present JUPM!

IMHO, Some of those members were quite annoying...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    It was only 2 member

But thanks for finally getting some results neg.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    I'll have to admit this is good news... thnx neg for the effort.

But what about the real NightfallsGirl ?
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Banned
    The "real" NightFalls_Girl and her other account (Tammy_Hope) have both been banned. Not sure what you meant, Shrekkie...?

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    ok, i must quit the alcohol now
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

It was only 2 member
    Who are the other members? heh

They are all clones of ratman/Nightfalls girl
    /me hugs neg

Thanks for the update Negative, good work as usual. Shame such silly things are still around, but at the same time, it is refreshing to see someone working to at least temporarily end some of the foolishness.

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Banned
    I think a VERY HUGE Thnka you goes to CDKJ. for this PM. I didnt want to tell it's her in my earlier post in the addicts forum but i think now it's appropriate that we thank her.

This is the PM in case some of you didn't see it.

MemorY

These sn names are the same person

creative_32X_mx
    cyru5_nuk3
    cr347iv3
    Alt_Ctrl_Delete
    ratman2

I knew this for a few months now i told whizkid about it i had notice it be cause of a web site that he had and the date of birth creative took the website out of his profile then Alt_Ctrl_Delete had it that profile then he took it out of it and when you click the link there name would be on the page ,but the link had cyru5_nuk3 in it. the web is there but it's under cyru5_nuk3 http://www.angelfire.com/ult/cyru5_....htmlcyru5_nuk3 and you know what's funny nightfalls_girl link is there.
    this is nightfall_girl little alliance if you had notice they give each other pos AP's and when somebody gives her neg he right behind her give her pos under different accounts and somebody flames her Ratman2 there to defend her and i'm not saying this b/c i don't like her i'm saying it b/c i notice what was going on and how she on irc asking for him and when she was talking to me on msn about how he gives her ap's i got the logs of that.
    And a little Thank you to me, for posting it