Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone hear about TotalShield?

Look , I'm new here...all I did is ask a simple question...I know this TotalShield is new so I posted their link. Whats the big deal?
    I don't know who is Slim/Undies or whatever, so give me a break, will you? This not a way to welcome newbie!

(And S3cur|ty4ng31 - If you know something better, can you please post it here, so people here can use it or comment about it, or it may look like advertising too?)

Banned
    Originally posted here by Amiri
    I don't know who is Slim/Undies or whatever, so give me a break, will you?
    Hahaha!!!

Relax man. They were just going off a bit about spam. Its already over with & its nothing personal. Relyt, you make that sound as if everything else peaple buy into never has some sort of gimick or use some specificly planed out name or logo to make things seem "!!totally freaking amaseing!!".

PS: Undies: You can mail me the $50.......
    Yep I start posting in ernist and it is "dirty" sry guys.. TS the Cheque is in the mail..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

I heard someplace that that particular brand of softwear doesn't work. Or has some sort of flaw. Of course I'm not sure, ive never actually downloaded it, and certainly not tested it, but I just heard about it. Anyway. My OS has Norton and MaCafee on it, so I don't seem to have any use for it. Just a thought.
    R3z