Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ie Product Team hidden credits page

ie Product Team hidden credits page

yesterday i was playing with dll files ie uses when i found some interesting **** inside one of 'em it was a credits page but fo some reason those azzholz @ m!crosoft had encrypted them names and the funny part is that the page has the functions for decrypting it check it out yourself(attachment)

btw:i had to make some changes to the script so it starts working

If you wrote IE, would YOU really want people knowing who you were? I'd encrypt it too.

That explains alot... obviously spent more time on that file than IE itself.

Banned
    If you wrote IE, would YOU really want people knowing who you were? I'd encrypt it too.
    Heh, I would suppose so, but then again why even include it? ^_^

-Cheers-

PS: It looks like fun although I'm not good at messing with that stuff, namely crypto.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Gawd, fu*&ing IE pisses me off. Its the way they integrate everything into it, Outlook, Messenger, Media Player, it doesnt work the way they intended it to. I like how if you have to Old Media Player, and upgrade to the New Media Player, it keeps the old media player, and gets all confused when it calls for a media player. Then you have the "Open inside Window" option that pisses me off everytime. If I was the writer of IE, I would make a formal apology, and encrypt THAT.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Very kool thanks black death! Good point gore

yesterday i was playing with dll files ie uses when i found some interesting **** inside one of 'em
    Mind me asking which *.dll file was it ????
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Quick warning to you all...

Do NOT drink 5 red bulls and vodka, 3 miller lights, 4 captain and cokes, 2 harp lagers and 2 crown and cokes before viewing the html in the zip.

It'll make you a bit dizzy...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

That's awesome that you found it, It's also here (simple google for the string "Microsoft The Castedo Blueing"):

http://kimihia.org.nz/articles/ie4/complete

http://www.eeggs.com/items/30029.html

They both show instructions on how to get to it. Though they are for IE 4 and 5 respectively. I can't get either of them to work for 6.

UpperCell: Strange. I have gotten them to work with IE6. However, when I installed this box, it was ie 5.5... then I upgraded. Its IE6 sp1 with all patches...

I followed the instructions in the second link.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.