Thread: Ads

Ads

Why not make them popup, that way you can actually turn them off, rather than put them at the top?? Just a suggestion. I know you need them for money and everything...but I personally think pop-up would be more convenient. What do you guys think?
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Pop ups? You have to be kidding? Why do that?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Lol, viewed from JUPM perspective banners are much better because browsers like Opera and mozilla block pop-ups, and you can download pop-up blockers if you don't have any of those.
    Half the planet blocks pop-ups, half the planet does not block banners (which is more difficult)
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    half the planet does not block banners (which is more difficult)
    Actually, it's not that difficult. There is a banner blocker you can use from Mozilla (on mozilla and netscape browsers). If you look for mechanims to block flash ads you should be able to find stuff easily.

It's the IE users that usually can't avoid this without extra work. But I think we had this discussion elsewhere..
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage