Thread: The Smilies are gone :(

The Smilies are gone :(

Am i the only one facing this or The toolbar with all the color and all the other controls is gone so are the smilies on the left hand side in the Post Reply/Post Edit Page!!!!

I am using IE-6 and windows 98....

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Strange. I have them (see attached). Have you changed your configuration in the User Options?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

No , i havent changed anything , can you tell me which User Options might cause this i will check it out

I see all the correct toolbars. Is this still occuring for you?

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    No , i havent changed anything , can you tell me which User Options might cause this i will check it out
    Check Use vBCode quick links on your message input screens? under Edit Site Options. The other thing would be to select Enhanced Mode to the left of the topic space when replying.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Yes mnstrgrl , itried firefox and Netscape seme there and in Ie-6 it is giving me a script error

wooooooooooo it's back it's back . you two are the sexiest girls on the planet I love you both
    [b]/Me smack MsM and MonstGrl