Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Steal from whites' for it the right thing to do

'Steal from whites' for it the right thing to do

Hi
    Plz read this and tell me wether this is descriminating?
    http://www.news24.com/News24/South_A...501852,00.html

Faraday Nkoane, the leader of Uhuru cultural club, told 100 youngsters who attended the Human Rights Day celebration at Lebanon township park to go and steal from the whites because "it is the right thing to do
    This sh*t is getting BAAAAAAAD here.

Cheers.
    Beware, you who seek first and final principles, for you are
    trampling the garden of an angry God and he awaits you just beyond the last theorem.

if you need some one to tell you that itis discrimination then no offence but you need your head looking at

"Yes, nothing is wrong with my statement because the whites have stolen from the blacks.
    two wrongs don't make a right.... and this would be better off in cosmos

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Well, I can tell you that I have not stolen from a black person, so why should he steel from me?

Just as he was born into this life with no choice as to what, where and who he would be, so too I, so why steal from me?

And, one more thing, how could we have stolen from the blacks all these years if they didn't have anything worth stealing???
    Yes our forefathers did take away SOME of their rights, but they never stealed from balck ppl!
    Beware, you who seek first and final principles, for you are
    trampling the garden of an angry God and he awaits you just beyond the last theorem.

This definitely belongs in Cosmos.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

I am from Zimbabwe and black, I dont think you have to steal from whites, you only need to educate yourself in order to do anything. I have done exceptional work, which I am selling big time and I did not steal from whites. Its only that most blacks have a discouraging background.

From my own experience, if you try to come up with something, usually the same blacks will discourage you or consider you as insane, and tell you that "its for whites".

So this should be a thing to discuss. thats bullshit... it depends on the human being in question

Banned
    Moved to Cosmos.

"why should he steel from me?"

After being treated like **** for so many years you can't realistically expect native africans to be to happy with white folks. I don't blame them one bit, aparthied was a horrible thing. Maybe you should try and help matters rather than wine, there are tons of people out there who still living under "aparthied", The Palestinians, natives of many lands......... join Amnesty International or another human rights organization. If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Banned
    If we had no previous beef and he takes my ****, I'd shoot him. ^_^ He better watch what he says if they wanna have a next generation there.

-Cheers-

PS: Basically his stealing to counter whites stealing helps nothing and creates more problems.

Ok I buy ya'lls twisted point of view that telling youth to go into the suburbs of South Africa to steal from whites is OK. After all they are white European decendants the bastards. Heck kill them while your at it. In fact, I make a new proclaimation to the youth of America, all you young woman, go out and steal from Men. Toss their stuff out onto the street and let them fend for themselves. Winning freedom isn't good enough, we learned NOTHING from the suffering of others and the word of equality and respect we spoke all those years under opression. We just wanted POWER to fuel our own form of GREED and VIOLENCE. Our muse worked because now we have the power to destroy and elevate our own form of APARTHEID. And turn the mirror on those who were in power and even those who weren't. And let us enjoy the pain and death we inflict.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Hmmm.....

Seems to me that there is no quantum leap between:

"Stealing from whites is OK" and "Stealing is OK"?

Also, how do you define who is "white"............back to apartheit?

As it is written:

"He who sows the seeds of discontent, shall reap the whirlwind"

My call:

Cheap political publicity stunt...............bang him up for sedition

Cheers