Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion on biggest Post Whore

Yeah, you can win a date with scriptkiddie...
    hmmm i would really have to see about that lol, oh then the winner should be a nice female with big.... {.} {.}

Well in that case scriptkiddie you gonna have to get some implants and maybe get a wig.

AO French Antique News Whore
    MEMORY ALL THE WAY! No Offense but 2683 post in allmost a year is HUGE!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Originally posted here by SDK
    MEMORY ALL THE WAY! No Offense but 2683 post in allmost a year is HUGE!
    Yeppers, I agree. And at least half of his posts (well maybe) were NOT in the nonsense thread..
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Cheyenne is NOT a post whore.............

I have met him many times in "Hardware".........takes you three posts to find out what the guy has and the real symptoms............then you have another three posts while you try to sort it out?...........then they never tell you what actually worked?

I would say the same about "general chit chat" as a lot of times we have been on a post where you are not instantly sure if it is hardware/software/malware..............or some sort of combo?

I guess I could knock about 800 posts off my tally if I had the full information up front?

Just my thoughts

Nihil could be a good post whoere with 2157 post since July 2004! That not bad!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Hi Simon,

Nihil could be a good post whoere with 2157 post since July 2004! That not bad!
    Given that we are still in March over here in Europe, I would say"brilliant" rather than "not bad"

I did warn you not to rend the fabric of the time/space continuum in hardware didn't I?

Averaging one post per day, I don't think I could be considered a post whore.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    Ennis thinks back to the days when it was him...

Originally posted here by nihil
    Hi Simon,

Given that we are still in March over here in Europe, I would say"brilliant" rather than "not bad"

I did warn you not to rend the fabric of the time/space continuum in hardware didn't I?

Sorry, I was allready seing myself with 2000 post before 2005!! That mess my mind bad!!
    -Simon \"SDK\"