Thread: Music vid help

Music vid help

i need help. i bought a cd that has a dvd vid of one of the music videos. i have others that have similar functions, but this one doesn't run. is it in the computer or the disc itself?

Regal Making Handler
    If its a cd that you have it will not have a dvd music video on it. It will most likely be a macromedia flash video or a quicktime video. In either case the software neaded to play the file will normaly be included on the cd. If it is not. both of the above can be downloaded free of charge, use google to find them.

If however you have brought one of the new music dvd's then you will nead to bye a dvd drive for your computer. As you cannot play a dvd on a cd drive.

Hope this helps

jinxy
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

there are programs you can buy or download that will let you play dvd's with just a standard cd rom drive. but i would recomned an actully dvd rom drive.

if that is not the problem windows came out with a new media player that will play most vidoe formats. if it not supported there you can always find the right codecs and install them
    [gloworange]Wiploc[/gloworange]