Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i Have your account?

Can i Have your account?

this story is because i thought it was interesting.

so yesterday i am sitting here minding my own business when i get an im from some kid who is like, "do u go to ao?"
    me: yes, but been to busy with school lately
    kid:oh... can i have your account?

now from there the convo got all loopy, cause the kid was like "i want you account cause you have posts, time, ap's and respect." and of course kept saying "i won't mess it up" i of course said no to this question, but was shocked anyone would ask. my assumption would be though that it was a banned user asking so they could get back on. esp since the last thing he said before i blocked him was, "are you in any ap alliances?" at this point i was annoyed so the big block came. upon further investigation i found out it was an old user... since he did the same thing here http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=235293 except my person was JC (ownerpass) not the ovverpass...
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Hi mom!
    Bottom line: keep your account to yourself. You're the one that registered it, you're the one identified by it. Report these kind of requests to JP, and let him deal with it.

Basicly, someone is trying to use the forums without taking credit for his posts, since he wants to post them under someone elses name. It doesn't take much imagination to figure out what kind of posts these will be...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

agreed... just thought this was humorous.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

"are you in any ap alliances?"
    LMAO@LDX in AP alliances

/me wonders how much he could get for his account on Ebay
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

That is stupid, i don't care about having 1000000000000000000000000's of AP or neg AP's, specially the way people give them: they are more likely to hand them for whatever opinion of political isssues then for knowledge ....
    maybe the whole ap should be taken out of forums like general chat and others ....
    assembly.... digital dna ?

Account for sale
    • Low milage
    • Fully serviced
    • Complete service history
    • One carefull owner
    • Life time guarantee*

*this is not a guarantee

v_Ln

Originally posted here by valhallen
    Account for sale
    • Low milage
    • Fully serviced
    • Complete service history
    • One carefull owner
    • Life time guarantee*

*this is not a guarantee

v_Ln
    hehe.. thats funny... BTW wots the cost?
    Hi! I am new to these forums.......

i should auction my account on ebay... i could use the money

Propoganda

A little member is searching a good account for sale with a less complicated name than "valhallen" and with a funny avatar (with a green lizard if possible)

lol
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

My account isn't worth much, so I'm not going to sell it but I will say that I pride myself in the ability to fool companies into doing what I want. So, I can fool e-bay into thinking my account has importance
    Space For Rent.. =]