Thread: ..appologies.

..appologies.

Humble and sincere appologies. I did not know I was spamming this page. Scanning through I saw references to other products and thought it would be OK to help a freind get going, I am usually careful as to the pages I use to post, but do many things inbetween 12 hours a day of writing code. This was one of them and my appologies are sincere. I understand the other "code" well as I have been *racking and *acking since before some of my detractors were born. We are an omnipotent bunch and attack each other without abandon. I screwed up. Sorry....
    Soda_Popinsky: Its more like number 5 but I now detract and return to a tarnished state of honor. and, Obviously its not my site or I would have known that!
    Atticus|1: Insult noted with assurances of regret. IF you knew me by a few of my aliases, you may have been a second or two less forthcoming.
    moxnix: nice handle
    LASTLY : I will revisit the sites I posted to make sure I'm welcome, and humbly request the removal of the offending thread from this page.

How about for future unwitting spammers we simply shoot them an idea of accepted behavior before the hangin'
    Take it somewhere else.. or this is not an add board, please request a removal of your post.
    Etiquette in my experience is the only thing thats ever given true byteites a bad rap.

How about for future unwitting spammers we simply shoot them an idea of accepted behavior before the hangin'
    How about taking a look around first. Does this look like a billboard?

[edit]- as i recall you didn`t even take the effort to post live links. They were dead.

Mike
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!

Antipoints are there for a reason.... Otherwise there would be no way to prevent spammers or trolls or kiddies from pooping on this site. AP's are a good check and balance system for members, otherwise the community wouldn't be as give and take as it is. It would be spam and questions, without tutorials, answers or debates.

Im suprised you came back. Typical spammers post and leave.

Welcome to AO and good luck removing those reds.

Banned
    Today is April 1st, right?

Yes ?
    NORML

atticus: reread my post...something you missed? I see your a newbie too. I appolized sincerely: one more slam and you'll have everyone thinking your a slamhound and insincere yourself.
    soda: thanks, Live and Let Learn. I did. I will.
    Negative: its the 1rst... but I am truly sorry. Out of charachter for me. Working to many *&%^ hours for to many years.

Appology sincere.. if members want blistered knees with hot coal stains they need to check themselves!

Abu Dahn

one more slam and you'll have everyone thinking your a slamhound and insincere yourself.
    I don`t think i slammed you i just said this isn`t a billboard. Maybe i should have thought that through. I myself apologize.

IF you knew me by a few of my aliases, you may have been a second or two less forthcoming.
    List them so i can take a look.

Mike
    NORML